Tauck River Cruising
Why travelers love Tauck River Cruising…
- We take care of every detail on your river cruise so you connect ashore with people, places, and cultural traditions – shore excursions are well-choreographed with exclusive cultural experiences, many of them private for Tauck guests only
- Dining ashore is included, providing a genuine taste of regional cuisine
- Virtually every river cruising expense is included in one up-front price; all shore excursions are included, led by Tauck Directors and local guides – and all gratuities to Tauck Directors, the Tauck Cruise Director and ship staff and local guides are included
- No options sold
Most Staff on Europe's Rivers
- Three Tauck Directors and one Tauck Cruise Director are on board every river cruise
- Personalized attention and service throughout your cruise, on the riverboat and ashore
Intimate, Club-like Atmosphere
- No more than 118 guests aboard Tauck's riverboat – comfortable, personalized river cruising
- 14 suites (300 sq. ft.) and 7 junior suites with floor to ceiling windows opening on to French Balconies – four times more than most other European riverboats
Explore Europe along it's rivers; the Danube, Main, Rhine, Saone and the Rhone with these amazing itineraries.
Everything you'd want to know about river cruising; including full itineraries, ship diagrams, and pricing.
Three great videos from Tauck give you an indepth peek at their cruise experience.