First person $6,595 – Second person FREE! Visit the last refuge – Botswana – for 9 days.
One of the finest game experiences in Africa, Botswana has become legendary for safari connoisseurs.
The pristine and well-managed wildlife reserves, along with the small and intimate nature of the camp sites, promise visitors a highly personalized and active game viewing adventure. The camps are comfortable in a 5-star style, uniquely African.
This incredible offer is available with a Stellar Travel-preferred and well-established Africa tour partner and includes:
- 2 nights The Westcliff Hotel (including breakfast)
- 6 nights on safari in three different Orient Express camps: Khwai River Lodge, Eagle Island Camp, Savute Elephant Camp.
- Helicopter ride over the Okavango Delta
- Bush plane transfers between camps
- All meals, drinks, laundry while on safari; private transfers.
Land cost based on travel November-December 2009. Price based on double occupancy, and is subject to availability. October dates available at $8,500 first person, second person free. Airfare to Johannesburg and onward to Maun is additional.
Contact Rita at Stellar Travel for experienced and professional assistance to Africa! email@example.com 425.747.1900