British Air is offering 2 Club World business class tickets for the price of 1. This INCLUDES the advance purchase, discounted fares. You must book and ticket by Tuesday, May 26th.
Call your Stellar Travel Advisor today to book these great fares!
The fine print:
- 2 for 1 promotion applies only to Eligible Fares for travel on British Airways Club World (business class) departing from British Airways US gateways to London, only, for outbound travel from June 1 – October 31, 2009.
- Two Club World (business class) tickets must be purchased for the price of one standard Club World (business class) ticket.
- This offer is a companion offer where 2 persons must travel together on the same flight, on the same day in the Club World (business class) cabin. The second ticket cannot be used on another date or another flight.
- Both passengers MUST travel together with no exceptions. Reservations for both passengers must be booked on the same PNR and tickets must be issued at the same time for the same flights and dates.
- For new bookings only made May 22 – 26, 2009.
- All rules of Club World (business class) fare purchased apply, including advance purchase, minimum/maximum stay, stopovers, weekend add-ons and cancellation/refund rules. Please refer to individual rules per ticket before purchase.
- No child and infant fares are available with this promotion.
- This promotion applies to BA mainline scheduled flights only. This promotion does not apply to travel on BA franchises, code share partners or alliance airlines. Tickets must be closed to British Airways.
- No upgrades are available with this offer.
- Offer is only available on Club World business class fares.
- Restricted Club World (business class) fares (i.e. fares booked in I, D and R class where changes are not permitted or refundable) have a minimum Saturday night stay.
- Promotional travel must be a round-trip ticket purchased and ticketed in the US.
- Open to US residents paying in US dollars only for flight departures originating in the US.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any BA Miles programme, any other airline industry discount, discount coupon(s), voucher(s), promotion(s), travel trade or special offer(s) by BA or jointly with any other organization, bonus, awards or certificates. Corporate dealt fares are not eligible for this promotion.
- Executive Club members can earn BA Miles and Tier Points if their Executive Club details are added to the booking. Executive Club members cannot upgrade bookings made under this offer with BA Miles or any other upgrade voucher such as the Gold Upgrade for Two. Full terms and conditions of the Executive Club apply.
- Both tickets are subject to taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, including airline fuel surcharges.
- Other significant restrictions may apply.
- Subject to availability.
- Full terms and conditions apply.