Visitors to Maui quickly learn the Hawaiian words “Maui No Ka Oi” or “Maui is the best”!
Here’s a list of Stellar Travel’s Top 10 Favorite Things to see and do:
1. Whale watching – some of the best Humpback whale watching in the world December-May
2. Snorkel and dive – snorkel beaches or boats to see beautiful fish, turtles and coral
3. Upcountry Maui – get back to nature with hiking, horseback riding or 4-wheel driving
4. Haleakala – “House of the Sun” is Maui’s highest peak, go for sunrise or sunset
5. Road to Hana – 52 miles of sightseeing along the legendary Hana Highway
6. Ferry from Maui to Lanai – a fun day trip to experience a beautiful, more rural island
7. Golf on great courses – choose from 14 courses, including 9 that are champion-caliber
8. Fine Dining – we recommend the best places for Hawaiian regional cuisine and more
9. Old Lahaina Luau – a tradition for first time Maui visitors and family fun
10. Zip-Lining – West Maui mountains provide a stunning view for zip-line adventurers
Your Stellar Travel Hawaii Specialist will be happy to assist with these Maui activities and more, with reservations recommended during peak travel periods. At Stellar Travel we agree, Maui No Ka Oi!