Cruising with Seabourn is one of the best ways to travel: unpack just once, but wake up each day in your floating luxury hotel at a new port.
That said, think of places like Machu Picchu, Denali National Park, or the Taj Mahal – beautiful and breathtaking, yet impractical to reach by sea. With this in mind, Seabourn has launched their new Journeys program for 2018-2019, offering guests land-based pre- and post-cruise extensions to complement their vacation.
Here are our picks of the best Seabourn Journeys, perfectly timed to coincide with the start or end of your cruise:
- Splendours of Peru: Lima, Cuzco & Machu Picchu – Experience ancient and contemporary culture in Peru, the former capital of the Inca empire.
- India’s Golden Triangle: The Taj Mahal & Jaipur – Tour Old Delhi in a cycle rickshaw, dine on heirloom recipes in the elegant residence of a local family, marvel at the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal, then experience the Pink City of Jaipur.
- The Denali Experience – Take in the splendors of Alaska at the highest mountain in North America. Fly over gorges and glaciers before heading into the Park to spot grizzly and black bears, wolves, moose, and caribou.
- South Africa: Cape Town & Kruger Park Safari Lodge – Enjoy luxury and adventure in South Africa’s scenic Cape followed by a multi-day safari experience where you can see leopard, lion, white and black rhino, elephant, hippo, cheetah and much more.
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh & Temples of Angkor – Cambodia’s ancient and modern history are on display in Phnom Penh. Then explore the complex of Angkor Wat by helicopter and on foot with a guided tour of the breathtaking ruins.
Make the most of your precious vacation by combining a land and sea journey. Talk to your Stellar Travel advisor to get the ball rolling!
Photo by Koushik C