Whether you want to explore history or you want to hear a spooky ghost story, your Stellar Travel advisor can help you plan your scary Regent Seven Seas cruise itinerary. Check out our top recommendations for 5 spooky excursion ideas:
- Take the Paris On Your Own Shore Excursion and visit the Catacombs of Paris. This naturally bone chilling experience is one to keep you awake at night. While this site was originally created as an effort to help the overflowing cemeteries, it has now become a creepy tourist stop.
- Rich with history, Scotland’s capital city holds dark roots of famine and poverty in the 19th If you’re feeling brave, join the City of Edinburgh & Castle excursion where you can tour the castle and learn more of the South Bridge, the city’s biggest architectural flaw that heightened horrific activity during the Potato Famine of 1845.
- No hauntings at the Hill of Crosses, but definitely creepy when you’re visiting closer to the evening or when the fog sets in. Reserve your Executive Collection Full Day Car excursion and make your way to this pilgrimage. You can also join the Legends of the Witches Hill excursion if you’re feeling a full day of legend story tellings.
- With you Military Themed City Tour, you can visit the historical monument that still gives guards the creeps to this day. We won’t give away any spoilers but prepare to do some ghost hunting on this excursion.
- Make your way to the Hell Fire Club from your port stop in Dublin with your reserved half day car excursion. This cursed building with an pyrolusite past is a must tour to get you in the Halloween spirit!