We are excited to introduce a wonderful new Paris tour from our partners at Chocolatine! It’s a private Parisian culinary tour, available Wednesdays, and runs for two and a half hours, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
A brief description:
- Meet at the post office (La Poste) at the corner of Rue Cler and Avenue de La Motte Picquet at 9:00 am.
- Visit a farmer’s market near the Eiffel Tower and learn how to choose the finest produce.
- Continue to a prestigious 60-year-old fromagerie, where you’ll hear about French cheeses and enjoy a tasting.
- At a local boulangerie (bakery and cake shop) — awarded the “Best Traditional French Baguette in 2009” — enjoy a tour of the kitchen by the head baker who reveals the secret of his famous baguettes and shares a tasting of his fresh-baked bread.
- Conclude your tour at a master chocolate artisan’s shop—awarded “Best Chocolatier in France”— and enjoy some fabulous sampling.
Contact your Stellar Travel Advisor for more details.