Alaska Airlines New Service:
- Portland – Maui starts July 3rd
- A second Seattle – Honolulu flight begins July 2nd
- Oakland – Maui and Oakland -Kona begin November 9th and 10th, respectively
- Seattle – Houston begins September 23rd
- Seattle – Atlanta begins October 23rd
British Airways has opened a new 7,200 square foot Gallies Lounge at Washington Dulles which serves First and Club World customers.
SAS will operate it’s last flight in the Seattle – Copenhagen maket on July 31st. They currently have an amazing business class fare of $1999 (plus tax and fuel charges) to select European cities from Seattle.
United has completed the installation of the new business class seats and first class suites on all international 767’s.
American Airlines is going to allow frequent fliers in its AAdvantage program to book one-way flights for half the reward miles of a round trip.