Pricing and itineraries have been released this weekend for the American Queen's new season of sailings. It’s been far too long since we’ve had the opportunity to explore America’s rivers on a genuine steamboat, steamboating is back and better than ever!
The Great American Steamboat Distinctions
- A vacation filled with heritage, history, elegance and adventure.
- The only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat in America.
- The acclaimed cuisine of famed American chef Regina Charboneau, including afternoon tea and moonlight late-night supper.
- The only steamboat with multiple, specialty dining options, all at no additional charge.
- Gracious, friendly service from a professionally trained all-American staff.
- The warm and inviting ambiance of an antebellum mansion.
- Public rooms and accommodations decorated with Victorian charm and carefully selected antiques.
- Elegant-casual attire throughout your voyage; no formal wear required.
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard river historian.
- Professional showboat-style entertainment nightly.
- Nightly dancing to swing, big band and Dixieland jazz music.
- Enthralling calliope concerts and a chance for guests to play!
- Exciting shore excursions provide an in-depth immersion into the history, culture and cuisine of America’s heartland.
- A dedicated fleet of “Steamcoaches” delivers the highest level of sightseeing on the river. Complimentary when booked by December 31, 2011.
- The greatest value in all-American vacations!
To find out more about the American Queen, our vacation packages, all-new shore adventures and book your trip, contact your Stellar Travel Advisor.