People are buzzing about the newest edition to Regent’s fleet, the Seven Seas Explorer. Launched in the summer of 2016, “the most luxurious ship ever built” remains extremely popular.
Let’s take a look at the Explorer by the numbers:
- 4,443 square feet: the size of the ship’s most opulent accommodation, the Regent Suite
- 552: the number of crew members who serve a maximum of 750 guests
- 2,000 pounds: the amount of lobster enjoyed during the average 14-night cruise
- 158: the number of crystal chandeliers decorating restaurants and public spaces
- 45,876 square feet: the amount of marble throughout the ship (nearly enough to cover a football field!)
- 2,148: the number of champagne bottles ordered for the Explorer’s maiden voyage
If you’re ready to travel the world in elegance and glamour aboard the Explorer, contact your Stellar Travel advisor to get started. Regent’s 2018-2019 schedules have recently been released, and now’s the time to reserve your perfect suite before it sells out.