If you haven’t already, it’s time to start planning your 2014/2015 travel calendar.
Here are some helpful planning tips:
- Winter break or President’s week – February 15-22: there is very limited availability to the most popular family destinations. Always best to begin planning at least 9 months in advance.
- Spring break – last two weeks in March, first two weeks of April: there is limited availability to warm destinations. Book by August for the best options in 2015.
- Walt Disney World: book at least six months in advance. Dining reservations can be made 180 days prior once you’ve booked the package with me. If you wait, you miss the opportunity to dine at the in-demand BE OUR GUEST or CINDERELLA’S ROYAL TABLE.
- Frequent Flyer tickets: airlines publish their schedules 330 days in advance. Holidays, school breaks and summer travel fill up the fastest. I can assist you with booking the tickets or help in coordinating your land arrangements with your free tickets.
- River Cruises: the demand is huge for river cruising and you need to plan out at least a year for the best availability and pricing during the peak summer sailings. Early spring and late fall sailings will offer the best value and tend to have better availability for shorter notice.
- Family reunion and multi-generation trips: Start early, a year or more in advance. This allows the best selection and availability of villas, cruises, resorts and yacht charters.
- Holiday/Festive season 2014 – November 22-29 and December 13 –January 4: if you are considering Hawaii or the Caribbean for the holidays we need to begin the process by the end of January 2014. Air seats and resorts fill quickly with the many repeat visitors.