Oh baby, it’s cold outside….. Yes, we are smack dab in the middle of Winter and sometimes it seems like our sweaters just aren’t cutting it. This is the time of the year when we’ve all hit our breaking point for the weather tolerance and everyone is booking those warm and sunny vacations to warm up our spirit. Here is Stellar Travel’s top 5 favorite sunny vacation activities on Regent Seven Seas:
- Cabo San Lucas Beach on Horseback: Experience the beaches of Cabo San Lucas on the back of an Azteca horse. A mix of romance and excitement of such a beautiful beach atop of an enthusiastic horse make for a purely joyful ride.
- Acapulco Cliff Dive: For the adrenaline junkies out there, jump off the cliffs of Acapulco, Mexico. An unbelievable experience that you may never want to leave!
- Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda: A natural phenomenon you don’t want to miss out on. Pink sand! Visit the pink beaches of Bermuda and enjoy one of the prettiest beaches on earth.
- Golfing at Royal St. Kitts Golf Course: Originally opened in 1976, this golf course has been newly renovated is one of top courses in the world to golf on. Tee off on this 125-acre Caribbean course.
- Swim with Sharks and Rays: Whether you decide to watch the guide feed the nurse sharks and Southern stingrays or cuddle these cute creatures, join your group in the water for a one of a kind experience. Afterwards, walk the sand bar of Caye Caulker.
With our Regent Seven Seas partnership, your Stellar Travel advisor can help set you up with these excursions or many of the other sunny destinations the vessels visit. Call your advisor today to benefit from some of Regent’s Wave deals.
Photo: Austin Neill